Home > Latest News
Monthly Archives: APRIL 2015
Family Council will be held on Tuesday, April 14th at 3pm. Bonnie Fritz, LPN, from Golden Horizons, will give a presentation titled: Communicating Effectively with Dementia Residents. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling 989-684-2303, by Monday, April 6th.
Thank You to all those who volunteer their time. This year Volunteer week will be April 12th through April 18th. Volunteering continues to be a vital component of the fabric of our nation. Volunteers enrich every life that they encounter through their selfless act of service. The Carriage House deeply appreciated the time and effort that our volunteers put forth that help provide a more fulfilling life for our residents. Did you know?
• 26% of the population volunteer each year
• 64.4 Million people volunteered through or for an organization
• Women volunteer at a higher rate than men
• Married people volunteered at a higher rate
• 35 – 44 year olds were the most likely to volunteer